CENTEROS Overview Video
CENTEROS Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM) offers all the features you need to run a successful data center.
Our graphical interface makes DCIM a reality, allowing you to manage and explore all the facets of your data center from any location.
CENTEROS In Action
Now you’ve seen our features, view the CENTEROS Overview Video to see CENTEROS in action.
This video will provide a more detailed overview of some of our features so you can see how easy it is to use CENTEROS DCIM and the excellent functionality we provide for you.
In the video there will be a brief overview of the following features: –
- Capacity Management – showing space, weight, heat and power management and recalculations as new equipment is added
- Live Monitoring – detailing available power resource views, current and voltage gauges and graphing over periods of time
- Asset Management – including locate a device, view device details, add custom properties to a device, view power and network connections, then track them back to the source
- Customer & Contact Management – display a list of a customers’ equipment in the data center, find the Outage Notification contact for a device, or link contacts who work in the data center to the data center
- Change Management – view the job status legend, open and view the job tasks associated with a job, understand the process the job moves through
Contact CENTEROS Today
The CENTEROS Team can be contacted directly by any of the methods listed below or through the Contact Us form. Please remember to ensure you state the type of enquiry in your email so that we can channel it to the correct department for action.
We believe in excellence of service and will endeavour to answer your queries as quickly as possible. As a customer of ours, you matter to us.
We can make your transition to our Data Center Management tool easy and painless. We look forward to hearing from you.